Monday, July 2, 2012

MODEL MONDAY: MARK SHARMAN

As some of you know, I was smack dab in the middle of the derecho that swept over the Mid Atlantic. I was without power for 24 hours, and lost cable for an additional 24 hours after making my Matthew McConaughey post. Given that some of my friends will be waiting for power until the end of this week, I am one of the lucky ones.


While I had planned on staying on the Stripper Theme for Magic Mike week, I had to divert due to the storm.  So today's model has nothing to do with stripping as I had planned. Instead I am going to offer a  model who was on the back burner for later, Mark Sharman...



With sweet brown eyes, high cheekbones and pouty lips, this sexy Brit from Leicester is with Base Models and StarNow Talent in the United Kingdom, and is also a part of the American firm mentioned last week, Fresh Faces. 

Here he looks like he stepped out of a classic 1950s Speedo ad...


If clothes make the man, then a hot man certainly makes the clothes, as Mark does here...



He has a certain smirk that suits him and he has a handsomeness just suited to make him a great film actor.  His facial features make him look like the love child of American actor Milo Ventimiglia and British actor Eddie Redmayne.

And with a body like this...








He is just perfect for nude scenes! Oh, wait! He's getting there ahead of us...


With his modeling career booming, and his acting career getting ready to take off, it is clear that Mark Sharman is working the magic of a shaman, bewitching us with his guiles! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow--look at those beautifully ripped ribs! Those and the abs certainly work the magic on me! And if he turns around I'm afraid I won't be able to resist squeezin' the Sharman!

    Very nice substitute for strippers--thanks D! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, reks! I thought Sharman was an ideal model the moment I saw him. I wish I had thought up your more clever remark for my commentary, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete