Monday, October 15, 2012

MODEL MONDAY: JUSTIN CLYNES

It is always heartening when a model is also an actor. Not only will he be beautiful, but he will probably be willing to take off his clothes, and we all know that when that happens, everybody wins!  Such will hopefully be the case for...


JUSTIN CLYNES



Justin was born July 24, 1984 in New Haven, Connecticut but mostly grew up in Boca Raton, Florida, a city more known for retirees than for birth. Nonetheless, being that close to Miami must have been a great influence on him, as he moved to New York to become a model and pursue his dream of becoming an actor. 








So far, Justin has been enjoying a pretty good career as an actor, with work on stage in A Chorus Line, Beauty & the Beast and The Full Monty--be still my heart...and other organs! 






His other work has included All My Children, Ugly Betty and CSI: New York. Still, it's his modeling that is paying the bills these days...
















Bathroom tile has never looked this good!


I happily stand corrected...



























As is my usual progression, we go from hotly dressed to states of less dress....






Tempted with an apple...













I don't know who Charlie is, but I do think it wise for him to stake his claim.




He's pointing directly at us.  Oh, and he has a camera, too.




Look at those skin tones. Yum!


 "Operator, there's a hot man on the telephone pole outside my house....No, I don't want him to be removed! I want his number!" 



Chain me to this!





How about a hunky Justin Clynes version of Alice in Wonderland?

Alice follows the sexy White Rabbit down the rabbit hole....

And meets up with:


The Mad Hatter


The smiling Cheshire Cat....

The March Hair-y chest and treasure trail...

And most importantly, 

THE KING OF HEARTS!




Muscle tees were meant to be worn like this!





And shorts were meant to be worn like this...








There's no pool like an empty pool


TUG OF WAR












What treasure have we here?

Pink is the new Stud




But there's still a lot to be said for red.









A series of flags (though unintentional in some cases)

USA




GERMANY

ARGENTINA


NORWAY


Justin cleans up nicely....


















Life's a Beach!






The 70s are back!


I must say that those sideburns do suit him.

And finally, Justin sans all the trappings...








After being surrounded by presidents, Barbara Bush just has to be close to a HEAD of state. Notice that she has her cellphone camera out. Who could blame her? 


JUSTIN CLYNES:  A MULTI-TALENTED HUNK FOR THE 21st CENTURY

9 comments:

  1. He's so attractive and has a very nice body--I think I like him without a beard a bit more, but he can pull it off for sure. Is it just me or is he somehow kin to Luke Wilson? Who tipped you off that there was something in Barbara's hand Derek?--I KNOW you weren't looking THERE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! I like the face fuzz myself, I know Big surprise there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, long lean and muscular body. Simply perfection. You sure know how to pick 'em, Derek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, long lean and muscular body. Simply perfection. You sure know how to pick 'em, Derek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wan to sleep with him for free

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Fan and Intimate FriendAugust 12, 2017 at 12:39 PM

    Hi Justin, I can honestly say if I ever decided to have sex with a guy he have match you to the t.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bro I like to take slow trip, inch by inch down that body of yours and check those teats and abs and that nice Forest and roots of manhood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man like to travel down your body and stop off for a little playing around and then venture down into the forest of manhood and pleasure of reward

      Delete