Monday, October 22, 2012

MODEL MONDAY: DANIEL RUMFELT

What does it say about a man who has worked with pretty much everyone in the modeling business?  Every photographer of note has had this man in his lens, including Rick Day, Rodrigo Otazu, Jon Malinowski and Thomas Synnamon. The only thing you can say is that he's...


DANIEL RUMFELT



Preferring to keep his life private, all that we can really say about Daniel is that he's from the Midwest, where he was a junior bodybuilding champ. He now lives in Los Angeles and we can only hope that he is pursuing a career as an actor. 









CLOTHES MAKE THE MAN...















FITNESS FANATIC...













ARMS AND THE MAN...



























TREASURE CHEST...







BUILT FOR SPEEDO...











UNDERWEAR AS OUTERWEAR...















COME HITHER...










COMING OUT...OF HIS CLOTHES...


























DANIEL RUMFELT:  ALWAYS FEELS RIGHT

5 comments:

  1. My god what a gorgeous gorgeous man!! They're all amazing pics but:
    pic 6 in the clothes section,
    1 & 5 in arms,
    1 in speedo,
    & 9, 10 & 11 in clothes are my favorites.
    That last pic, mmmm.
    & I must say, DAMN football, get out of the way lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel's got a Scott Herman sensibility about him, I guess mostly in the body. Very nice Derek! I have to admit I got a little defensively resistent when I first saw something like D-N-L RUM-FELT though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you slowly undressed him. I was hoping for a full frontal and a totally undraped shot from behind but the photos are awesome nonetheless. Thanks for posting, Derek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you slowly undressed him. I was hoping for a full frontal and a totally undraped shot from behind but the photos are awesome nonetheless. Thanks for posting, Derek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you know his exact place and date of birth?

    ReplyDelete