Monday, January 21, 2013

MODEL MONDAY: CHRISTOPHER CÔTÉ

I've never made a secret of the fact that I love the raven-haired guys. Throw in beautiful skin tones and I am hooked. Well, today's selection is definitely in that category with the beautiful...

CHRISTOPHER CÔTÉ 

From Quebec City, Quebec, this handsome hunk with the East Indian heritage is just beginning to get started in the modeling world, and already he is blazing quite a trail for himself!




















SANS SHIRT



And you guys were afraid you would't see his dickey!






"Dr. Derek, I don't understand why I have to be shirtless for this eye exam?"


























SANS LEGGINGS





















The wheat harvest was better than usual...

























CHRISTOPHER CÔTÉ:  CLASSIC CUTIE

3 comments:

  1. Great choice for Monday! I love his smiling ones the best, but he can wear any expression at all with that mesh see-thru sliver of something he almost has on--very sexy!! :)

    (BTW, I think the one just under SANS SHIRT is not Christopher, but apparently "Jonathan" by Tobin Alexander, D... )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like dark haired guys, & this is one fine specimen!! He does the undie peek so infuriatingly well!

    Thanks Derek

    ReplyDelete