Friday, January 25, 2013

FRIDAY FAB 40+ NESTOR CARBONELL

I've made it no secret that I have an affinity for Latin men. But then again, who doesn't? However, we all have that pantheon--that Hall of the Greats:  the men who knock us out the first time we see them, and we never really recover after that. They go into the great hall immediately. Well, today's choice practically got his own wing in my pantheon. Anyone who doesn't see the beauty of today's choice would have to have cataracts, whereas, when I look at him, I wish I had double vision, to multiply the hotness of...

NESTOR CARBONELL

Nestor Gaston Carbonell was born on December 1, 1967 in New York. His family lived in Caracas, Venezuela for a period, before moving back to the United States. Nestor would attend the prep school The Deerfield Academy with his future Lost costar and fellow Fab 40+ designee, Matthew Fox.  Can you imagine going to THAT school in the 1980s?

GIVES GOOD FACE























THE MANY MOODS OF NESTOR

























INSTAGRAMMED




 CLEANS UP NICELY













CARICATURE


BATMANUEL





PERFECTLY SUITED


















SUDDENLY SHIRTLESS










CAREER GOING SWIMMINGLY





















RAISING 'CANE'

















DARE TO BARE


SUDDENLY SUSAN VIDEOS







DOWNLOAD NESTOR CARBONELL IN SUDDENLY SUSAN #3


RESURRECTION BOULEVARD
After hoping and praying and wishing, I finally got what I wanted. 
On an episode of this show devoted to an Hispanic family
Nestor finally gave us the bare goods we had hoped for!




1 comment:

  1. I didn't know about Nestor's cute butt, for some reason--beautiful tight end! And that "Dewey Presents Caps by Zany" brings thoughts of time travel! Thanks D!

    ReplyDelete