Monday, March 18, 2013

MODEL MONDAY: STEPHEN BOYD

STEPHEN BOYD 

Stephen Boyd grew up in Chicago, the snowy climes in which he and his father operated a snow plow business. Stephen went to college in Miami, where he was discovered lifting weights.  With what could be labeled the perfect face and the perfect body, it is no surprise that Stephen has launched into the stratosphere of modeling. 





VISIONS IN BLACK & WHITE






So many of today's younger people sport the most unimaginative hair styles, so I love it when a guy sports the swept back look, letting those locks grow thick and handsome, allowing it to frame the face. Stephen has a timeless look that could fit into any decade...or century.





BOY NEXT DOOR





COLORBURST







AND NOW FOR SOMETHING
JUST A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT 







  
"I get high with a little help from my friends..."


DOG DAY AFTERNOON--THE ONE MAN SHOW
 "I'm going to hold this guy hostage if you don't yield to my demands."

 "He can't be serious?"

 "You talkin' to me?"

 "Yeah, bitch, I am talking to you."

 "Then you need to have a conversation with my friends, Smith & Wesson."


 "Hey, whoa, dude!  Don't be so crazy. Chillax!"

"Do I look like I wanna chillax"

"Sit down, have a drink. Let's talk this out."

 "Talk is cheap. Watch as I hold a knife to this guy's face."


 "See?  You thought I was bluffing!"

"What can we do?  He has that guy cornered!"

"Whoa, dudes, have you forgotten about me?"

 "I'll have that drink now....while you shut the f*ck up!"

 "We can still negotiate this. Look, I've loosened my tie. I mean business."

 "Talk to the business end of this, bitch!"

 "Or I'll shot Jack Daniels!"

"Go ahead. I've got his back."

 "What? And waste good whiskey?"  I'd rather waste you!"



 "Okay, we will yield to your demands!"

"That wasn't so hard, now was it?"

THE END


VIDEO ARCADE






DO IT WITH STYLE 






Which reminds me...

REBEL WITHOUT A SHIRT





SKINNING


SADDLE UP!





THE BRIEFING




















ADONIS UNADORNED












 I don't know if this is a fake, but I don't have any indication that it is given it is next to another famous nude picture of a different model. The question might remain "Is it Stephen," but as any lover of the male body might tell you, everything else checks out!



COUP DE GRACE!

STEPHEN BOYD:  PERFECTION INCARNATE

5 comments:

  1. Damn he is gorgeous.

    Thanks Derek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, tri. Much to my surprise, Stephen is not getting the attention that I thought he'd get. I thought he was a stunner from the get go, but his numbers are surprisingly low. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your style now and I couldn't t wait to get to the bottom of the page to see Stephen in all his glory! What a beauty! Very fine ass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. best looking guy ever,he should smile more,GOD gave u a gift dont,waste itbro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro, I sure like to prove to you that you can enjoy man 2 man as well, (IYKWIM). BORN FREE .

      Delete