Friday, March 29, 2013

FRIDAY FAB 40+ STEVE BACIC

STEVE BACIC


Steve Bacic was born March 13, 1965 in Lisčić, Croatia, (which at the time was Yugoslavia), but grew up in Windsor, Ontario. After graduating from college with a degree in kinesiology, he decided to pursue a career in acting after a road trip with friends to Vancouver.  His dark features, massive body and sexy swagger have made him a steady worker and constantly working actor and a reward for us!





Whether bearded...

...or clean-shaven

Steve is sex on a stick!















BACIC CASUAL























BACIC BLACK & BLUE


















THE RIGHT TO BARE ARMS









BACIC ACTING
Not surprisingly, given his build, Steve has been a popular actor with science fiction shows such as Stargate and Andromeda, as well as sword & sandal flicks like Odysseus. 

BACIC FANTASY






















BACIC ODYSSEY










BIG LOVE




BACIC BEAUTY
Few men are as perfectly designed to go shirtless as Steve....

























BACIC VIDEO



THE GUARD
Oh, but Steve's greatest accomplishment  (contribution) to our happy gay cause was his 
series The Guard, in which he finally gave us what we wanted, an unguarded  view of his 
beautiful bare bottom.






























3 comments:

  1. Oh hell O_o I'm in love!! Long hair & face fuzz? Perfection!! Nice body, great ass? Wow :) I don't know if I've seen him in anything since I didn't watch SG or Andromyda, but I could think of worse things than seeing his beauty all the time!

    Thanks Derek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't aware of him for a long time either, which is so hard for me to believe I was overlooking THIS! Quite the beauty, isn't he? He should be a bigger star...or at least in my bed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very big guy--all the more to love! That's a great butt shot--my favorite scene, the walking away kind! :)

    ReplyDelete