Monday, March 11, 2013

MODEL MONDAY: LARS SLIND

LARS SLIND

An actor and model of Norwegian descent with a name that sounds like a Scandinavian diet food (Alex would really get me for that, if he visited this site), from Washington State, Lars Slind has a bevy of actor's head shots, showing off his cuteness.











 THE MANY MOODS OF LARS SLIND







BEEFING UP WITH LARS SLIND




DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, BITCH!



SPORTS WITH LARS SLIND
Lars played football for Eastern Washington University, which no doubt it where he honed that perfectly proportioned body, among other activities. 






UPPER BODY WITH LARS SLIND










THE POSEIDON ADVENTURE








BRIEF ENCOUTNER WITH LARS SLIND






















Oh, yum those legs!

Lars Poses for the camera



Lars in the web series The Cavanaughs

Lars Poses upcoming movie


BARE ESSENTIALS WITH LARS SLIND

With trick photography like this, I say give us more tricks, please!

LARS SLIND:  NORWEGIAN FOR "HOT!"





5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this one Derek--he has always floated my boat. I think you could say he's one of those whose name you might not know but whose face and other parts, ahem, you're very familiar with. I really LOVE his look--uber hot, and is it even possible for him to take a bad picture? A resounding NO! Thanks again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. "perfectly proportioned" paradisal package (package taken however you want ;) ) Just a marvelous looking man! & I LOVE his Adonis belt <3

    Thanks Derek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trick photography. Just imagine the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, Like to trick and treat with you and show you a few tricks and treats of my own guarantee they will blow your mine!

      Delete
  4. He is everything you want in a hunk and it is hoped that we will keep seeing more of him, in film, in the future. (In one photo he is wearing a fish net pullover and it brought up a memory of my shipmate when I was in the Navy. In fact, he could be a brother of Lars, blond, blue eyed and fantastic build (like Lars) and he wore a fish net T-shirt and I made a comment about it and he took my hand and let me feel it ((I still tingle!)). I said do all Sweeds wear those, and he immediately 'corrected' me by saying he was Norweign not SWEEDISH! He was the same age as I was 18 and I oftened wondered if he ever was 'discovered' and became a model. He was from Minnesota.)

    ReplyDelete