Friday, November 2, 2012

FAB 40+ JAMES HYDE

Few people can be the irresistible face of fashion designers and make the transition to become the irresistible face of television, but that was a feat easily accomplished by the irresistible...

JAMES HYDE


Robert James Hyde was born October 9, 1962, in Lancaster, Ohio, a city famous for another resident, Union General William Tecumseh Sherman, in the American Civil War. Students of American history or anyone who's seen Gone With the Wind knows that Sherman was the man who burned down Atlanta. Clearly setting things on fire is something of a knack for men from Lancaster, because James is burning a hole through me (that one was for tri, who I knew would appreciate that segue)!





He of the wide grin and square jaw was discovered while vacationing in Hawaii and was then sent around the world to work as a model for the most prominent names in fashion.

SHIRTLESS

These are not his modeling shots, but who really cares?









After James was picked to be in the soap opera Passions, that was all she wrote for the modeling career, and a new chapter for him and for us!






















A video for us to enjoy...







Some wonderful Dreamcaps from my friend DaveID, and the creator of JustADream...






James was in the very first episode of Sex and the City, but it was a fleeting moment, and they didn't have the good sense to get him undressed.  However, at the height of his Passions fame, he did do a spread for Playgirl, though rather PG rated....











And in a separate edition, James gave us this magnificent picture....


That's simply as Eyeconic as it gets!

Now if you're disappointed that you didn't get to see James' beautiful ass, despair not!  Cher once hired James as a backup dancer and made him work his pants off!



Okay, that's not Cher....but it should be. Yes, it's that delicious Brit band Dead or Alive and their biggest international hit couldn't speak more loudly for James.  It's time for another Eyecons musical moment!

IF I, I GET TO KNOW YOUR NAME...

WELL THEN I COULD TRACE YOUR PRIVATE NUMBER BABY...

ALL I KNOW IS THAT, TO ME, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE LOTS OF FUN...


OPEN UP YOUR LOVING ARMS, I WANT SOME, WANT SOME!


I SET MY SIGHTS ON YOU, AND NO ONE ELSE WILL DO...


AND I, I'VE GOT TO HAVE MY WAY NOW, BABY...


ALL I KNOW IS THAT, TO ME, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE LOTS OF FUN...


OPEN UP YOUR LOVING ARMS, WATCH OUT, HERE I COME!

YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND, BABY
RIGHT ROUND, LIKE A RECORD, BABY
RIGHT ROUND, ROUND, ROUND ROUND....

I WANT YOUR LOOO-OOOO-OOOO-OOOO--OOO--VVVE!

Actually, I am not sure it's love that we would want from James, but it is something that could pass for such, at least until the morning light. 

At 50, James isn't slowing down, nor looking any worse for wear! 


I want to know his secret. He has nary a line on the striking face, and the body looks like he's 26!  




No pretending necessary. This is the real deal!


JAMES HYDE:  OFFERING THE PLEASURES WE SEEK!
(it could have been worse--I could have made a Dr. Jekyll allusion)

Thanks to xyzpdq for the videos! 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice feature on James Hyde. Great collection of his best poses. Very hot guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, David! I never understood why he wasn't a bigger star. I always thought he should have had more of a career. He might not have a been a great actor, but I never considered him a bad one, and Lord knows there are plenty of bad AND ugly ones out there. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. James is a handsome man with those baby blues, and he is HOT in that Dead or Alive video--nice buns! Thanks Derek--and you're right, he's still got it at 50!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did like that segue, very good :)

    Great pic for 40+ as well! Those eyes <3 the rest of him is hot as well, but I get lost in those eyes :)

    Thanks Derek

    ReplyDelete