Monday, May 12, 2014

MODEL MONDAY: ANDREY TZAREVICH

Okay...so I took a very long leave of absence. I've been gone since last summer. And here it is with summer coming up again!  Speaking for those of us in North America, where polar vortexes made our winter a nightmare, summer couldn't come quickly enough. 

I am digressing. It wasn't my intention to stop blogging for so long. I just needed a break. I can't promise that the blog will be back to its old form but I will try to post as often as I can. Thanks to all of you for sticking around and being a part of this Eyeconic experiment. I hope that I don't let you down!

And now, on with the show!  The first model to enable our comeback is the Russian stud Andrey Tzarevich. Yes, I know, tensions are running high in Andrey's part of the world right now, and we are all worried about that situation. But, instead, lets focus on the magnificent beauty of Russian men, especially those like...

ANDREY TZAREVICH


MODEL



















































TIGHTY WHITEYS













JACK BLACK


























RED
















BLUE























WORKOUT






















ANDREY THE GIANT




















































AND FINALLY!



ANDREY TSAREVICH:  THE HUNK TZAR


GREAT TO BE BACK!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he's a beauty! Those arms are amazing. & The face fuzz pics?? I got drool everywhere :)

    Thanks Derek, great to see you posting again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, tri! I can't be as regular at posting as I'd like but I will certainly give it a *ahem* try! ;)

    ReplyDelete